The Dynaplug® Racer Pro is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove the cause of the puncture, firmly push the head of the tool straight into the hole that’s been created and then simply extract the tool, leaving behind the repair plug in the tyre – job done! The repair plug is a elasticated rubber that bonds instantly with the tyre and the brass tip will not scratch your rim or damage the rim tape. No need to remove the tyre and no need for any messy chemicals or glues!
- The Fastest, Easiest and All-Round Best Way to Repair a Tubeless Tyre!
- Simply: Remove the Cause of the Puncture, Push the Head of the Tool Into The Hole and Extract; Depositing the Repair Plug in The Tyre – Job Done!
- The Sealant Friendly Repair Plug Instantly and Permanently Bonds With Your Tyre
- The Non-Abrasive Tip Will Not Scratch Your Rim or Damage The Rim Tape
- No Need to Remove the Tyre and No Need for Messy Glue’s or Chemicals
- Double-Ended Racer Holds Two Pre-Loaded Insertion Tubes – One Soft for Standard Holes and One MegaPlug for XL Holes
- Each Insertion Tube Has a CNC Waterproof Cap to Keep Them Ready at a Moment’s Notice
- Weight: Just 26g!
- Length: 107mm
- Includes: 3x Standard and 1x MegaPlug Insertion Tubes, 1x MegaPlugs and 3x Soft Nose Standard Plugs
- Made in the USA
Want to read more about what Tyre is best suited to your ride or what certain terminology means? Click through to read our Tyre Buying Guide…