We’re sure you’ve already heard or even used Schwalbe products in the past due to their impact on the market. This is their famous Black Jack tyre, with a very versatile tread and a great off-road appearance, good grip and easy rolling. Ideally suited for children and young cyclists but are used by all. The continuous rib for quiet rolling on asphalt and pavement.
- Continuous Centre Rib for Quiet Rolling on Asphalt and Pavement
- Open Shoulder Area for Excellent Off-Road Grip
- K-Guard Puncture Protection
- 26 x 2.10 Size – 54-559 ETRTO
- Great Off-Road Appearance
- Good Grip and Easy Rolling Resistance
Want to read more about what Tyre is best suited to you or what the terminology means? Click to read our Tyre Buying Guide…